Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school
According to police, the girl was approached by the man about 4:15 p.m. in the vicinity of the school.
"The male, who was driving in a white van, told the juvenile to stop, and said that he knew her. The male then told the juvenile to get in the van, however the juvenile ran away back to the school to call her parent," police said.
The man is described as being in his 40's, with blue eyes, a bald head and wearing a blue striped shirt.
The public is being asked to be vigilant and on the lookout for the vehicle. Residents are urged to contact the Nashua Police Department with any information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies, baby rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 0
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 15
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 3
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 4
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483