Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Wanted: Shaun Springer
"Fugitive of the Week" Shaun Springer, 27, is wanted on two outstanding felony warrants, including second degree assault by choking in Portsmouth and assault with intent to murder involving discharge of a firearm in Lynn, Mass.
Springer has family and friends in the Boston/Lynn metro areas of Massachusetts and ties to the Seacoast, according to U.S. Deputy Marshall Jeffrey White Jr.
"We are looking to get additional coverage in an effort to get more tips that will likely lead to the location and arrest of Springer," White said.
Spring is a black male, 5'8", 200 pounds, with black hair. His last known residence was in Portsmouth.
If you spot Springer, do not attempt to apprehend him yourself. Report any information to the U.S. Marshall Service at 603-225-1632 or 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424