Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Wanted: Shaun Springer
"Fugitive of the Week" Shaun Springer, 27, is wanted on two outstanding felony warrants, including second degree assault by choking in Portsmouth and assault with intent to murder involving discharge of a firearm in Lynn, Mass.
Springer has family and friends in the Boston/Lynn metro areas of Massachusetts and ties to the Seacoast, according to U.S. Deputy Marshall Jeffrey White Jr.
"We are looking to get additional coverage in an effort to get more tips that will likely lead to the location and arrest of Springer," White said.
Spring is a black male, 5'8", 200 pounds, with black hair. His last known residence was in Portsmouth.
If you spot Springer, do not attempt to apprehend him yourself. Report any information to the U.S. Marshall Service at 603-225-1632 or 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 4
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus