Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’
Class Marshal Deana Nicoletti leads in graduates of Manchester Community College, held at St. Anselm College’s Sullivan Arena Wednesday. (Kathy Remillard Photo)
Paul Holloway, a trustee of the Community College System of New Hampshire, urged students to get involved in their communities.
Holloway reminded students to thank those who supported their educational goals.
“Thank you — they’re very important words, and they mean a lot to the people who hear them,” he added.
He urged students not to be complacent, to seek opportunity and to learn as much as they can.
“Start here, and go far,” he said. “Destiny is not by chance, but by choice.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Bomb squad activated after fireworks explosion - 0
- Driver killed in Barrington rollover crash; power restored - 0
- Schedule for today's Queen City Invitational Basketball, Bauer Christmas Hockey tournaments - 0
- Nashua bomb squad deployed, people evacuated after fireworks explosion - 0
- Driver trapped by live wires after early morning crash in Bow - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Central rally stuns Memorial - 1
- NHIAA Hockey: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind