Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in
Robert Dalton, 35, of Lowell, Mass., was indicted on a felony robbery charge, along with counts of burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary for attempting to break in to a Windham home on Feb. 21. His partner, Vietnam Dang, 34, of Worcester, Mass., was indicted on burglary, attempted burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary charges last week in Rockingham County Superior Court.
The duo was confronted by a neighbor to the home they had broken into, according to prosecutors.
Dalton allegedly pushed Reader to the ground when she confronted him with a broom, according to an indictment.
Dalton backed a car out of the driveway, but hit a snow bank and got stuck, police said. That gave Reader a chance to get back to her home and call police.
Dalton and Dang are each facing three Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3 ½ to 7 years in prison. They have remained free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Hampstead voters reject school funding - 0
- UPDATED: AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Cormier wins tight selectman race in Belmont - 0
- Hopkinton has a new selectman - 0
- Strafford voters oust an incumbent, reelect a school board member - 0
- Berlin residents select Cryans over Kenney in Executive Council race - 0
- Zoning amendment passes in Loudon - 0
- With Pinkerton pact on line, Hooksett voters turn out en masse - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus