Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown
Police said the robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. at the 772 Mast Road store. The man, with a woman's nylon stocking over his head, entered the store with the metal pipe and demanded a clerk hand over money and cigarettes.
Leaving the store with the goods, he also robbed a woman coming into the store and then swung the pipe at another person standing in the parking lot.
The robber fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash and cigarettes, heading toward Rockland Avenue. He is described as a skinny white man, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt and dark-colored pants .
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 2
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief