Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown
Police said the robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. at the 772 Mast Road store. The man, with a woman's nylon stocking over his head, entered the store with the metal pipe and demanded a clerk hand over money and cigarettes.
Leaving the store with the goods, he also robbed a woman coming into the store and then swung the pipe at another person standing in the parking lot.
The robber fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash and cigarettes, heading toward Rockland Avenue. He is described as a skinny white man, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt and dark-colored pants .
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua ‘Duck-gate’ - 0
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 4
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 1
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917