Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown
Police said the robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. at the 772 Mast Road store. The man, with a woman's nylon stocking over his head, entered the store with the metal pipe and demanded a clerk hand over money and cigarettes.
Leaving the store with the goods, he also robbed a woman coming into the store and then swung the pipe at another person standing in the parking lot.
The robber fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash and cigarettes, heading toward Rockland Avenue. He is described as a skinny white man, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt and dark-colored pants .
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483