Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown
Police said the robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. at the 772 Mast Road store. The man, with a woman's nylon stocking over his head, entered the store with the metal pipe and demanded a clerk hand over money and cigarettes.
Leaving the store with the goods, he also robbed a woman coming into the store and then swung the pipe at another person standing in the parking lot.
The robber fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash and cigarettes, heading toward Rockland Avenue. He is described as a skinny white man, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt and dark-colored pants .
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again