Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival
Judge N. William Delker ordered that the trial for Tyler Locascio, 25, charged with second-degree assault, be reset for the week of Sept. 9 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Assistant county attorney Jerome Blanchard told Delker at a hearing Monday that Letourneau was served in hand with a subpoena, but she couldn’t be located at her home by police prior to her expected testimony.
The confrontation was set off because the two men were dating the same woman, according to Blanchard.
Prosecutors are expected at trial to use a variety of phone records obtained by Epping police.
Delker had granted a request by prosecutors last month to deem Letourneau a hostile witness at trial.
Locascio remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483