Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival
Judge N. William Delker ordered that the trial for Tyler Locascio, 25, charged with second-degree assault, be reset for the week of Sept. 9 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Assistant county attorney Jerome Blanchard told Delker at a hearing Monday that Letourneau was served in hand with a subpoena, but she couldn’t be located at her home by police prior to her expected testimony.
The confrontation was set off because the two men were dating the same woman, according to Blanchard.
Prosecutors are expected at trial to use a variety of phone records obtained by Epping police.
Delker had granted a request by prosecutors last month to deem Letourneau a hostile witness at trial.
Locascio remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917