No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vendors ready to serve NASCAR fans this weekend - 0
- Bedford's South River Road plan laid out - 0
- Conceptual plan for Bedford complex presented Monday - 0
- Bedford to decide on sewer/water line extension - 0
- Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales - 0
- Windham board says high school access station needs updating - 0
- Nashua organizers looking to fall for celebration - 0
- Former Claremont Moose Lodge seeking to reopen as Eagles aerie - 0
- Windham considering policy on graduation attire after student's request to wear military sash - 0
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax