No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Seminar series offers guidance for new business owners - 0
- Salem Farmers Market organizers planning for big turnout - 0
- Paralympians to make unassisted wheelchair ascent Sunday of Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- Officials say Derry road project won't affect Frost Farm - 0
- Rare dog returns home after missing for more than a week - 0
- Milford Rotary spearheads water, sanitation project to help Honduran families - 0
- Battling ALS, Concord High principal will stay on 'as long as I possibly can' - 0
- Vintage Racing event in Loudon - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair to feature more than 200 craft booths - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Market Basket customers mobilize