No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Oystering in New Hampshire - 0
- Rock and Roll Hall of Farm inductee and icon Gregg Allman to receive the Living Legend Award - 0
- Loeb School Offers Communications Boot Camp - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: AARP co-hosting forum on starting or growing a small business - 0
- Rivier University exhibit to feature castings of historic sculptures - 0
- Close to 100 work on projects for 'We Build it Forward' - 0
- Community comes together to work on custom dream home for NH veteran's family - 0
- Weare's history comes alive at 250th Celebration - 0
- Kids take on obstacle course to help family of terminally ill child - 0
Rock and Roll Hall of Farm inductee and icon Gregg Allman to receive the Living Legend Award
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem