No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley - 0
- Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless - 0
- Win tickets to see ZZ Top - 0
- A taste of Rome comes to Elm Street - 0
- Berlin's Jericho ATV Festival extended to 3 days - 0
- When company comes, opt for variety - 0
- Salem selectmen honor retiring Special Olympics coach - 0
- Crystal Lake to be closed due to elevated E. coli bacteria - 0
- Letter of credit secured for Salem bike, pedestrian path - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd
A taste of Rome comes to Elm Street
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Teen lauded for her courage and endurance