No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tapping back in time Vaudeville-style troupe performs for southern NH seniors - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Relic, site reveal Native American history - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Chinook puppy tests the waters like a naughty teenager - 0
- Santa Shuffle, parade draw crowds to Manchester - 0
- John Harrigan: A Christmas gift list for the outdoor buff - 0
- Bedford girl who loved ballet loses cancer battle - 0
- Nashua hero up for Carnegie award - 0
- Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island - 0
- Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser - 0
Win tickets to see Monster Jam
What's open / what's closed on Thanksgiving
I-93's welcoming new rest stops get started
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
UNH lecturers seek to unionize