No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award - 0
- Hooksett teen faces charge of throwing egg at police car - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently - 0
- Funding sought for new DPW facility in Weare - 0
- Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board - 0
- Cave drawings influence Luann Udell's art; her 5-year-old sparked her career - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Loeb School Offers Spring Classes - 0
- Calling All Turkey Watchers – Winter Survey Ends March 31 - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board
Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award
Funding sought for new DPW facility in Weare
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief