No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Islay Mist Ceilidh to perform in Colebrook - 0
- Audubon to host spring breakfast - 0
- Two 'Sultans of Swing' re-team for North American tour that includes NH stop - 0
- Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin experience brings musical legacy to the ballroom - 0
- Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem to present workshops in north country - 0
- Dakota Dave Hull to perform in Dover - 0
- Vintage posters go on view, silent auction block at AVA in Lebanon - 0
- Role-playing fantasy gamers to take over Portsmouth stage - 0
- A visit to Bisson's includes maple sundaes - 0
New Hampshire Club News in Brief
Weekend Top 10 Planner
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Elton John's greatest hits on the big screen
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth