No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fans still really glad to see John Ford Coley perform hits from '70s - 0
- PSU hosts high school jazz festival March 11 - 0
- Husband-and-wife team showcases YoYo skills, sense of humor Saturday - 0
- Battle of the Bands marches into Newmarket's Stone Church this month - 0
- Pizza on menu at Mini Iron Chef contest - 0
- 'Environmental Portrait' exhibition at dedicated to late photographer - 0
- NH Philharmonic, area art students, baritone soloist drawn to music - 0
- 'Momma' on exhibit at the Silver Center for the Arts in Plymouth - 0
- Deception, gullibility at heart of PSU production of 'Tartuffe' - 0
Anne Frank play planned
Fate of adopted Ethiopian boy lies in a FedEx box on its way from a remote African village
PSU hosts high school jazz festival March 11
House votes for cellphone ban while driving