No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loeb School announces Spring classes - 0
- Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators announce additional dates for U.S. Tour including Hampton - 0
- Discover WILD New Hampshire Day Set - 0
- Ryan Cabrera is coming to Manchester April 2 - 0
- New England Disabled Sports and Loon Mountain Resort to Host 2015 US Paralympic Alpine Championships - 0
- Time to Sign Up for Hunter Education - 0
- Loeb School offers Social Media for Business Workshop March 20 - 0
- Telling Your Family Story returns to Loeb School - 0
- Skiing for a good cause is easy in the Granite State - 0
Harrigan closes up camp
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Gilford father files civil rights suit against police over arrest at school board meeting
Senators call for reward in ISIS killings
George F. Will: Reversing course in Illinois