No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Route 101 In Auburn Renamed For 101st Airborne 'Screaming Eagles' - 0
- Worth keeping all these years later: A Churchill cigar (yes, that Churchill) - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival brings out big admission from Boston mascot - 0
- John Harrigan: A sad dog story, borders and Ebola - 0
- Hundreds attend memorial for slain journalist on his birthday - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Trimming dog's weight may be as simple as a smaller scoop and bowl - 0
- Learning from her experience, she's ready to help others - 0
- Fur trapping is finding new converts in NH after decades of decline - 0
- Loeb School honors James Foley as First Amendment Award Recipient - 0
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Taking pride in their recovery
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
Monitoring social media