No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Loeb School Offers Spring Classes - 0
- Calling All Turkey Watchers – Winter Survey Ends March 31 - 0
- Hooksett school bus to Pinkerton: Prepare for 6 a.m. pickup - 0
- Slopeside with Kathleen Baglio Humphreys: Ski area groomers work all night to make the trails their best - 0
- Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown - 1
- Mont Vernon man survives latest 'American Idol' cut - 0
- Superintendent named for SAU 19 - 0
- Air Refueling Wing members rally to help comrade's family - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Slopeside with Kathleen Baglio Humphreys: Ski area groomers work all night to make the trails their best
Win tickets to see Bruno Mars!
Win tickets to see Brit Floyd
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief