No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fundraiser to help Lyndeborough assault victim - 0
- Derry to NASA: 'We've got a marketing problem' - 0
- Invasive beetle found near NH, Mass. border - 0
- Mural dream becomes an artistic reality in Nashua - 0
- Loeb School offers Social Media for Business July 18th - 0
- Prescott Park brings more than roots with The Lone Bellow - 0
- Mary Chapin Carpenter returns to Prescott Park - 0
- Time for Hunter Education! Last call for bowhunter-only program - 0
- Rock N Roll Women Take the Monkey Stage - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Invasive beetle found near NH, Mass. border
Community groups profit from race week