New Hampshire Club News
WOLFEBORO — The Winnipesaukee Chapter of Daughters of the American Revolution will have its annual meeting Saturday, June 8, at the Wolfeboro Inn.
At the chapter's meeting this month, the members discussed plans for the annual meeting, which will include the chapter's 90th birthday celebration, the official visit of the state regent, Laura McCrillis Kessler, and the election of officers, all rolled into one.
Reservations must be in by Friday, May 31. The meal features a choice of chicken or salmon. The cost is $25. Checks payable to Winnipesaukee Chapter NHSODAR should be mailed to Priscilla Theberge, P.O. Box 266, Wolfeboro, NH 03894, with the meal choice noted on the check. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Regent Nancy Ramos presented Charlotte Ferguson with her 25-year member certificate. Sugar Hill Retirement Community allowed the chapter to meet in its coffee shop, so that members who live there, including Mrs. Ferguson, could attend a meeting.
For more about DAR, contact Ramos at 569-9362 or email@example.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.