Let the fun begin
White Mountain attractions launch unofficial start to season
In the next few days, Memorial Day programs across the state will commemorate members of the military who gave their lives for their country, while making new memories with family and friends.
Attitash Mountain Resort in Bartlett will have all of its summer attractions operating for its opening Saturday, May 25, and will be open weekends through June 9 and then daily beginning June 15.
And to check out the Northeast's highest peak, the Mt. Washington Cog Railway will run daily beginning Saturday, May 25.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.