Home » News » Public Safety
Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard
Perkins and her husband, Lloyd, who own Ledgewood Belgian Farms in Epping, were hired by Applecrest to provide the horses and operate the wagon rides. However, the suit said the wagons, poles and other equipment used during the rides were owned and provided by Applecrest.
The Perkinses attempted to stop the horses and prevent serious injuries.
Lloyd Perkins said in an interview that he jumped off his wagon and onto one of his wife’s horses, but fell off.
Representatives from Applecrest could not be reached for comment Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man presumed drowned - 0
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 2
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 5
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior