Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery
Lisio, who is being held at the county jail, will be arraigned on the charges later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
The friend told police he knew that Lisio owned a BB gun that resembled a handgun. Lisio also told the friend that he left behind evidence at the scene of the assault that would implicate him, court records say.
Carleton told police he arrived at the Poker Room around 7 p.m. to play cards.
The robber caught him by the jacket and dragged him between two cars before striking him in the head with the gun, police said. Carleton struggled with the robber, but was dragged between the Poker Room and the Hampton Falls Inn, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917