Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man
Mark Donnelly, 31, was killed about 11 p.m. Saturday while walking in the area of Pine and Prospect streets, according to police.
"However, a homicide has occurred and no arrest has been made," he said. "So people need to take that into account when making decisions about their safety."
"I can tell you that the investigation is ongoing, which includes how many shots were fired and the type of weapon used," he said. He said the investigation also includes "whether the victim and the assailant knew each other."
Donnelly, the father of two girls, was described by friends and loved ones as a graffiti artist who could paint murals and was sought after by parents who wanted to have their kids' names drawn in graffiti.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917