Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man
Mark Donnelly, 31, was killed about 11 p.m. Saturday while walking in the area of Pine and Prospect streets, according to police.
"However, a homicide has occurred and no arrest has been made," he said. "So people need to take that into account when making decisions about their safety."
"I can tell you that the investigation is ongoing, which includes how many shots were fired and the type of weapon used," he said. He said the investigation also includes "whether the victim and the assailant knew each other."
Donnelly, the father of two girls, was described by friends and loved ones as a graffiti artist who could paint murals and was sought after by parents who wanted to have their kids' names drawn in graffiti.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424