Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile
The reception will be held at the club, located at 12 Nancy’s Way, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
The receptions present an opportunity for individuals, businesses, and other organizations to become better acquainted with the work of local lake associations.
“The LWWA has embarked on an ambitious five-year strategic plan that focuses on four major objectives: to strengthen its technical capacity to perform and assist water quality monitoring, enhance its organizational capacity to provide information on critical water quality issues, to help inform and engage residents and visitors through campaigns, social media, presentations to communities and organizations, conduct activities like the ‘Floating Classroom,’ and to provide high quality programs, services, and activities to our members and the public through expansion and enhancement of our partnerships,” according to Tarpey.
If you are interested in attending one of the ‘Meet and Greet’ receptions, RSVP to the LWWA at 581-6632 or e-mail the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 3
- Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot now at $585 million - 0
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Parents share what makes Abigail a special girl - 1
- Abigail's mother speaks of hope on ABC's Good Morning America - 0
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 10
- Charitable organizations raise money, and lift spirits with Christmas tree sales - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass