Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile
The reception will be held at the club, located at 12 Nancy’s Way, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
The receptions present an opportunity for individuals, businesses, and other organizations to become better acquainted with the work of local lake associations.
“The LWWA has embarked on an ambitious five-year strategic plan that focuses on four major objectives: to strengthen its technical capacity to perform and assist water quality monitoring, enhance its organizational capacity to provide information on critical water quality issues, to help inform and engage residents and visitors through campaigns, social media, presentations to communities and organizations, conduct activities like the ‘Floating Classroom,’ and to provide high quality programs, services, and activities to our members and the public through expansion and enhancement of our partnerships,” according to Tarpey.
If you are interested in attending one of the ‘Meet and Greet’ receptions, RSVP to the LWWA at 581-6632 or e-mail the association at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 12
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 4
- Lives not lost: As long as we remember - 0
- Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted - 9
- Abuse in school: A city teacher and a late report - 2
- Computerized firearms: Holder's bad gun idea - 3
- Republican diversity: NH welcomes political ideas - 8
- Reams vs. Foster: A power grab struck down - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition