Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space
And while there's a full-sized stainless refrigerator on one side of the room, there's a small beverage cooler beneath the counter on the other side of the room so the kids can grab drinks and go.
There are two standout appliances in the Gould's kitchen that reflect the trends Rifkin and Shakra are seeing in kitchen design: an induction stovetop, and a drawer microwave built into the island.
And Shakra said the microwave, which slides out like a drawer, allows homeowners to make use of otherwise neglected spaces in a kitchen.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.