Home » News » Public Safety
Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded about 2:04 p.m. after Daniel King, of Northwood, lost control of a 1995 Geo Prism heading east along Washington Street/Route 202. The vehicle left the road and struck a tree.
Paramedics transported King and a passenger, Nicole Foster of Manchester, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The heavily damaged Prism was towed from the scene. No charges are expected, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Langdon voters approve school budget - 0
- Hanson, Woodworth winners in Center Harbor - 0
- Farmington residents pass slight increase to school budget - 0
- Bartlett voters elect new town clerk; Cryans wins Executive Council race in town - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Hampstead voters reject school funding - 0
- Incumbents victorious in Londonderry - 0
- UPDATED: AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Cormier wins tight selectman race in Belmont - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus