State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail
Kristy and James Dansereau, 30 and 29 years old, of Westminster, Vt., went hiking on Saturday morning. The couple set off on a woods trail from North Walpole that was not marked and not regularly maintained.
Several hours later, after the couple became lost, tired and the object of unwelcome attention from mosquitoes and ticks, they called 911 for assistance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tapped into flavor at Manchester's Summer Fest - 0
- More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester - 0
- Sails, strategy and Sunapee sunsets; Cruising Fleet sailors enjoy friendly competition - 0
- A club for active, outdoors-loving boomers - 0
- Navy promotes John Stark grad; Milford grad completes Air Force training - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Life with her Chinook puppy gives trainer greater empathy with students - 0
- Families First class in Portsmouth to focus on back-to-school transition - 0
- New Hampshire preview for week of events beginning July 27 - 0
- Loeb School offers Free Job Search Sessions in Nashua - 0
More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester
17 Special New Hampshire Picnic Spots
A club for active, outdoors-loving boomers
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee
LNG plant put 'on hold'