State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail
Kristy and James Dansereau, 30 and 29 years old, of Westminster, Vt., went hiking on Saturday morning. The couple set off on a woods trail from North Walpole that was not marked and not regularly maintained.
Several hours later, after the couple became lost, tired and the object of unwelcome attention from mosquitoes and ticks, they called 911 for assistance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: Turkey Day wines and a resource for brewers - 0
- Hopkinton vigil sheds a light on bullying - 0
- Goffstown taking aim at invasive species - 0
- Patriots and Eastern Bank team up for kids - 0
- First graders enjoy early Thanksgiving feast - 0
- Dover to hold 29th annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony - 0
- New Horizons breakfast raises $172,678 for homeless, needy - 0
- Manchester Christmas Parade steps off Dec. 6 - 0
- Giving thanks for a bountiful meal - 0
Flying in for some homestyle cooking
Goffstown taking aim at invasive species
First graders enjoy early Thanksgiving feast
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection