State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail
Kristy and James Dansereau, 30 and 29 years old, of Westminster, Vt., went hiking on Saturday morning. The couple set off on a woods trail from North Walpole that was not marked and not regularly maintained.
Several hours later, after the couple became lost, tired and the object of unwelcome attention from mosquitoes and ticks, they called 911 for assistance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mac & Cheese 10 Country Flavor Tour: America's Favorite Comfort Food Goes Global - 0
- Blizzard was last challenge for retiring Derry fire chief - 0
- Blizzard couldn't bury this year's Pond Hockey Classic - 0
- Slopeside: Proper ski boots should fit like a glove and make all the difference - 0
- NH moose hunt lottery is open - 0
- Stars of professional, community theater to be spotlighted - 0
- Bromberg, Hidalgo headlining at Plymouth venue - 0
- Have an appetite for family theater? Try 'Life on a Plate' - 0
- Needle-felted murals brighten up Concord this winter - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
NH moose hunt lottery is open
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
Bedford reprimands students for tweets critical of superintendent for not cancelling school Wednesday
Editorial: Scared of snow: Has NH gone soft?
Monarchs' move a 'growth opportunity'