State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail
Kristy and James Dansereau, 30 and 29 years old, of Westminster, Vt., went hiking on Saturday morning. The couple set off on a woods trail from North Walpole that was not marked and not regularly maintained.
Several hours later, after the couple became lost, tired and the object of unwelcome attention from mosquitoes and ticks, they called 911 for assistance.
- Triple-bill comedy in Laconia Saturday - 0
- Keene gallery explores artistic experiences among American artists of African descent - 0
- Ben Laine to perform at the Rochester Opera House - 0
- Kim Simmons and Savoy Brown rock Tupelo Saturday - 0
- Tomie dePaola to be celebrated at Colby-Sawyer - 0
- 10th annual Portsmouth Fairy Tour flits into Seacoast - 0
- Houston Ballet II will perform in Durham - 0
- Hanover artist Bob Shannahan on display in Meriden - 0
- Comedian Paula Poundstone returns to NH with stop in Concord - 0
Currier Museum showcases impossible possibilities by M.C. Escher, who inspired generations of pop cultureREADER COMMENTS: 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Currier Museum showcases impossible possibilities by M.C. Escher, who inspired generations of pop culture
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too