NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training
Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Christina M. Mattiace graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Mattiace, who earned distinction as an honor graduate, completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
2 from New Hampshire complete Army training
Army Reserve Pvt. James F. Lund has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
During the nine weeks of training, they studied the Army mission, history and core values, and received instruction in combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare, drill and ceremony, map reading and field tactics, military courtesy and its justice system, physical fitness and first aid.
Tuthill, the son of Angel and Brian Chabot of Manchester, also received additional training for his role as an infantry crewman.
He is a 2012 graduate of Manchester School of Technology.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
- 'Embrance the challenge ... behold the view,' MCPHS grads told - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Has your impression of President Obama's leadership changed as a result of his handling of the Syrian crisis?
- More Positive
- More Negative
- Total Votes: 1661