NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training
Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Christina M. Mattiace graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Mattiace, who earned distinction as an honor graduate, completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
2 from New Hampshire complete Army training
Army Reserve Pvt. James F. Lund has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
During the nine weeks of training, they studied the Army mission, history and core values, and received instruction in combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare, drill and ceremony, map reading and field tactics, military courtesy and its justice system, physical fitness and first aid.
Tuthill, the son of Angel and Brian Chabot of Manchester, also received additional training for his role as an infantry crewman.
He is a 2012 graduate of Manchester School of Technology.
- George Will: Understanding our divisions - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Attorney General Eric Holder's race card - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 13
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 5
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: The left's arrogant groupthink - 0
- Rep. Adam Schroadter: Penalties for marijuana use in NH should fit the crime - 10
- Pat Buchanan: What would Reagan do with Russia, Syria, etc.? - 6
- Barbara Couch: Why NH students need Common Core's higher standards - 1
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployedREADER COMMENTS: 3
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition