NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training
Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Christina M. Mattiace graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Mattiace, who earned distinction as an honor graduate, completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
2 from New Hampshire complete Army training
Army Reserve Pvt. James F. Lund has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
During the nine weeks of training, they studied the Army mission, history and core values, and received instruction in combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare, drill and ceremony, map reading and field tactics, military courtesy and its justice system, physical fitness and first aid.
Tuthill, the son of Angel and Brian Chabot of Manchester, also received additional training for his role as an infantry crewman.
He is a 2012 graduate of Manchester School of Technology.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Pinkerton: 'No surprises' on first day with additional Hooksett students - 1
- Manchester Youth Leadership Academy will start Sept. 23 - 0
- New school year kicks off in style in Wilton/Lyndeborough - 0
- PSU recognizes 3 professors for their scholarship, service - 0
- Unity Elementary School off to late start - 0
- La. Gov. Jindal files federal lawsuit over Common Core - 0
- Central High parents reminded to use caution when dropping kids off - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 4
- Construction to begin on Hollis playground - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test