NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training
Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Christina M. Mattiace graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Mattiace, who earned distinction as an honor graduate, completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
2 from New Hampshire complete Army training
Army Reserve Pvt. James F. Lund has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
During the nine weeks of training, they studied the Army mission, history and core values, and received instruction in combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare, drill and ceremony, map reading and field tactics, military courtesy and its justice system, physical fitness and first aid.
Tuthill, the son of Angel and Brian Chabot of Manchester, also received additional training for his role as an infantry crewman.
He is a 2012 graduate of Manchester School of Technology.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal