Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests
Police screened 179 drivers on Middle Street near Middle Road between 10:30 p.m. Friday and 2 a.m. Saturday.
Three people were arrested for driving while intoxicated: James Favara, 56, of 4 Gray Court, Rye Beach; Samantha Bloom, 21, of 551 Greenland Rd., Portsmouth; and Jaime Gray, 23, of 45 Cable Rd. Rye.
Rita Dennison, 29, of 42 Beechstone, Number 5, Portsmouth, was arrested for possession of a controlled drug and transporting a controlled drug in a motor vehicle.
All four were released on personal recognizance bail. Dennison will be arraigned June 17 while the others face court dates on June 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
Sox rally in ninth to win
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917