Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests
Police screened 179 drivers on Middle Street near Middle Road between 10:30 p.m. Friday and 2 a.m. Saturday.
Three people were arrested for driving while intoxicated: James Favara, 56, of 4 Gray Court, Rye Beach; Samantha Bloom, 21, of 551 Greenland Rd., Portsmouth; and Jaime Gray, 23, of 45 Cable Rd. Rye.
Rita Dennison, 29, of 42 Beechstone, Number 5, Portsmouth, was arrested for possession of a controlled drug and transporting a controlled drug in a motor vehicle.
All four were released on personal recognizance bail. Dennison will be arraigned June 17 while the others face court dates on June 3.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief