Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest
"It's a good thing because it makes sure the whole thing is fair," said Wally Ryan of Canterbury.
Anglers bringing in fish this weekend have been talking about the newly enforced polygraph rule, she said.
At the Meredith town docks, several fishermen said they liked the idea of polygraph testing.
"It's not uncommon at all," he said. "It's just the first time they've used it here."
READER COMMENTS: 1
- For those in need, New Horizons greenhouse changes everything - 0
- Dartmouth professor names 5 fun, creative stocking stuffers - 0
- Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods - 0
- 'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Josh Logan at British Beer Company
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow