The information that Seamans and Comeau requested in their lawsuit involves: the number of county employees out on paid and unpaid leave as of April 15, the number of county employees on the family medical leave act as of April 15, a copy of the county's contract with a company called Kronos, a copy of all financial policies and procedures, a copy of Primex's safety survey discussed at an April commission meeting, a chance to view all jail-related files stored at the administration building and a chance to view documents regarding an insurance claim for the jail's HVAC system.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment