Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats walk off with win
Ricardo Nanita led off the Fisher Cat ninth inning with a single and Amadeo Zazueta came on to run for him. Zazueta moved to second when Ryan Schimpf earned a walk from Portland reliever Will Latimer and third on Clint Robinson’s ground out. He scored on Brad Glenn’s sacrifice fly to center.
New Hampshire pitching, which had put up two straight shutouts, got another strong outing from a starter. Deck McGuire gave up six hits and one run over six innings. He struck out eight and walked two.
Tolisano and Nanita were the only Fisher Cats with hits and each had a pair: Tolisano a home run and a single and Nanita a double and a single.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice