Outstanding NH employers recognized by Department of Defense
This year’s award recipients of the Patriot Award included Westbridge Community Services, Inc. of Manchester; the Hillsboro-Deering School District; and Measured Progress of Dover.
The Seven Seals Award is the third highest award presented by ESGR and this year’s recipient was Rock Creek Ministries of Amesbury, Mass., which has churches in Plaistow and Sandown.
This award is given annually by each of the 54 states and territories by the state ESGR chairman and is presented to those employers who demonstrate exceptional support for the national defense by adopting policies that make it easier for employees to serve in the National Guard and Reserves.
The last award of the day was given the family of Command Chief Master Sergeant David L. Eaton of Hopkinton.
Command CMsgt Eaton died Oct. 5, 2012, after more than 40 years of dedicated military service to his state and nation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: The face of IRS behavior - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 7
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 11
- Thomas Sowell: Freedom is not free; you've got to fight for it - 1
- Michael C. Whitney: A small gas tax hike would be good for business - 7
- Jonah Goldberg: In the case of My Brother's Keeper, race does, and should, matter - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The NH Senate's Medicaid trap - 0
- Rep. William Butynski: A casino gambling plan that works for NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?