Hampstead Congregational Church hosts Hunger Action on May 19
The day begins with a special interfaith intergenerational worship service at 11 a.m. Rev. Matthew Martin, Northeast Region coordinator for Outreach Kids, will speak, and children of Hampstead Congregational Church’s Sunday School will present a parable told by Jesus.
At 1 p.m. a CROP Walk Send Off Ceremony will be held in the Church sanctuary with the Rev. Bert Marshall, New England regional director of Church World Services, presenting.
If you’d like to outreach with your hands or feet, call Lake at 244-3090 to sign up.
If you are unable to offer your hands or feet, but would like to share your heart, you may contribute to the CROP walk by visiting www.hampsteaducc.org and/or you may help purchase food to be packed by sending check made out to Hampstead Congregational Church and marked, “Outreach Kids Food”.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Copter egg drop set - 0
- Passover marks time to celebrate faith, history - 0
- Construction begins on new Kingdom Hall for Jehovah’s Witness congregation in Manchester - 2
- Office of Tenebrae at St. Joseph’s - 0
- Communal Seder set for 1st day of Passover - 0
- Dionne, O'Keefe to receive de Porres award at White Mass - 0
- Selling of Catholic church properties is a sign of the times - 0
- Rock Church presents Easter cantata - 0
- Pope tells Obama of concern for 'religious freedom' in the U.S. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy