Hampstead Congregational Church hosts Hunger Action on May 19
The day begins with a special interfaith intergenerational worship service at 11 a.m. Rev. Matthew Martin, Northeast Region coordinator for Outreach Kids, will speak, and children of Hampstead Congregational Church’s Sunday School will present a parable told by Jesus.
At 1 p.m. a CROP Walk Send Off Ceremony will be held in the Church sanctuary with the Rev. Bert Marshall, New England regional director of Church World Services, presenting.
If you’d like to outreach with your hands or feet, call Lake at 244-3090 to sign up.
If you are unable to offer your hands or feet, but would like to share your heart, you may contribute to the CROP walk by visiting www.hampsteaducc.org and/or you may help purchase food to be packed by sending check made out to Hampstead Congregational Church and marked, “Outreach Kids Food”.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bishop Libasci declares Holy Family Academy a Catholic school - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Clergy to take Ash Wednesday to the streets today in Concord - 0
- Roman Catholic Bishop Libasci offers his message for Lent - 0
- ‘Son of God’ attracting the faithful and movie-lovers in NH - 0
- Seacoast churches offer program introducing Episcopal faith - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News Briefs - 0
- New Cardinal Gerald Lacroix thanks his mom and dad - 2
- NH family cheers newly installed Cardinal Lacroix - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
- Hooksett has five new school board members - 1
- Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal - 3
- Exeter approves bond for new wastewater treatment facility - 0
- Kensington voters reject municipal building project proposal - 0
- SB2 wins again in Deerfield, but operating budget fails - 0
- Former police officer is new Pembroke selectman - 0
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal