Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Sanbornton voters add money back into budget
The operating budget was amended to $3,810,286, about a 3 percent increase from last year.
Hankard had said the salary issue was important as officers have been leaving the town’s employ to higher-paying police position in surrounding towns.
Also included in the budget is a 2.5 percent raise for all town employees.
An article for $168,000 to buy the highway department a new six-wheel dump truck, with a $35,500 first-year payment, also passed.
Last year’s approved budget was $3,648.473.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New London voters pass municipal budget - 0
- Peterborough voters say no to cluster housing, yes to village zone - 0
- Newport voters say yes to police and DPW raises - 0
- Hooksett voters OK budget, police pact - 0
- Voters reject propane-only heating plan at Lafayette Regional School - 0
- Zoning measures against sprawl on Peterborough Town Meeting ballot - 0
- Town engineer, budget increase on Hooksett ballot - 0
- New London residents to vote on $1.17 million budget - 0
- Sanbornton to vote on cruisers, voting date - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Bob & Sons Automotive has been a West Side fixture for 50 years - 0
- Nashua talking trees to improve life in city - 0
- Granite Staters set sights on Quebec pilgrimage - 0
'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax