Nashua school district surplus estimated at more than $800,000
“The key to this calculation is the payroll, because that is such a significant portion to the budget. Eighty percent of our budget is payroll dollars, so this is largely based upon calculation of payroll accounts,” Donovan said.
“That is where the biggest piece of savings is coming from, and I estimate $148,000 savings on payroll, but that could change because I am being conservative. I won’t know for sure until the year is over. The closer I get, the less I have to project,” Donovan said.
“I should have a better idea in three weeks,” he said.
While Lozeau presented the district’s budget to the Board of Alderman as is, Lozeau has cautioned that other issues could pop up.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longview School science teacher lauded - 0
- ConVal students get a taste of Hollywood - 0
- Manchester school superintendent's contract renewed in secret session - 2
- Salem teachers, school board agree to two-year contract - 1
- Hillside Middle School is state winner in Samsung science contest - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 10
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383