Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Man accused of stealing grill from Derry store is charged
Ruben Pabon of 17 Birch St., No. 2, in Derry was arrested on a warrant on Wednesday afternoon on charges of theft, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and endangering the welfare of a child, according to police captain Vernon Thomas.
On April 28, the police department received a report of a theft from Finders Keepers, with the manager reporting that a Grill Tech Grill and Fire Pit, valued at about $75, had been stolen from the front of the business.
“It showed that on April 26 at about 8:43 p.m., a man and a young boy walked up to the business, picked up the grill and walked away,” said Thomas.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917